Exclusive Creative Advertising Agency
Creative advertising agency offers general ad service, making advertisements for both business product and consumer or specialist service with concentration on certain sectors like financial services or any activities like corporate advertising. The fact is that full service companies is offer a complete range of media and creative services across wide range of advertising media which include radio, press, outdoor, digital media and television. Some companies outsource functions like creative services or media buying.
Advertising agency creative are independent from their customers and clients. Their main task is to ensure their client’s products are effectively sold. In fact, advertising companies have professionals in certain fields in assisting clients in reaching their prospective in easy and simple way. Some of the main clients of advertising company include corporations, businesses, government agencies and non-profit making organizations. Apart from this, creative teams that are working in advertising companies execute best advertising campaigns for companies. Some of the large agencies have their in-house advertising departments. The teams of the companies create and coordinate artwork and ad copy for various media, which include radio, television, newspapers, magazine and internet. They also create direct-mail campaigns consisting of brochures, order forms and sales letters. The creative team includes employees having various job titles.
Advertising agencies are businesses offering full service that manage each aspect of advertising campaign. They vary in scope and size that caters to different kinds of clients and customers. There are some agencies having one or two major clients. Some have hundreds of clients that spread out in different parts of the world. In general, advertising company manages account, give creative services as well as purchase access of media for their clients.
List of Advertising Creative Agency
- Young and Rubicam Brands
Main Feature of This Field
- Research: The research department of the company will give clients some information about prospective audience of final advertising campaign and details about market for product that will be advertised. This include specific market research leading to focused ads campaign having advertising that is directed to right target audience.
- Creative services: Advertising companies employ professionals in numerous creative fields that give expert and quality digital and marketing services. Copywriters give text for client’s print ads as well as scripts for radio or television advertising. Graphic designers are the one who makes presentation for print ads and art department will be the one to give essential images for whatever format of the ads that is decided upon. Some of the advertising companies have technical staff with experience in implementing online ad campaign and web design. Creative agency advertising also have in-house printers and photographers some employ contractors.
- Media buying: The essential function of the creative design agency is placement of ad in different media. This activity is aimed at achieving a wide range of audience at lowest cost.
It is important to choose the best advertising company for your business to become successful. There are many choices that you can find out on the internet.
Do You Need a Creative Ad Agency?
For advertising to be effective it must be creative not only in how it is presented but also in how its message is conveyed to consumers. There are some major challenges involved in developing an effective digital advertising campaign and many companies choose to hire experts to handle the task as they lack the necessary skills themselves. There are many different channels for digital advertising as well as technologies that may be used. A creative digital agency can come up with an innovative advertising idea and develop it into an engaging and compelling marketing campaign across multiple channels. Unfortunately, many small businesses lack the budget to hire an interactive marketing agency even though digital marketing in general is far more inexpensive than traditional advertising as well as more effective. It gets better for small businesses in that it is possible for you to start your own creative ad campaign.
Starting Your Own Creative Ad Campaign without Using Creative Advertising Agencies
Obviously hiring creative advertising companies to develop an ad campaign for your business is preferable, especially if you lack experience. However, while it may prove challenging, creating your own campaign is definitely possible and there are many free resources online that you can turn to for much of the information you will need. The following are a few tips to keep in mind while working on your campaign:
- Determine your target audience: For an ad to be effective it needs to be seen by your target audience. Identify your audience and find out what platforms will be best to reach them.
- Research the best medium for your audience: Look at each type of medium keeping your target audience in mind. Basically you will be analyzing which mediums will be the most effective use of your advertising dollars.
- Keep your message consistent: It is important to keep everything consistent so that potential customers can begin to identify you from the various elements of your campaign.
- Focus on the benefits: How will your product or service make the potential customers life better?
Keep it as simple as possible is always a good practice even for those with experience in digital marketing.
A Cool Idea for Your Ad Campaign
There are tons of amazing examples of campaigns developed by creative advertising agencies all over the internet. Before you get too enthusiastic about a creative campaign keep in mind the limitations that come with having a small budget and no digital advertising agencies to assist you. An advertising campaign that was highly successful on a limited budget was created by Orabrush. Orabrush is a company that sells tongue cleaners which aren’t a product that excites very much interest. Getting nowhere with traditional marketing they created a “Bad Breath Test” video that employed humor to promote their tongue cleaner. The video which cost Orabrush $500 was posted on YouTube where it has had over 40 million views. It also helped them attract more than 340,000 Facebook fans and 5000 plus Twitter followers.
Orabrush took the idea of the “how to video” and added a creative twist with spectacular results. That is an idea that made effective use of their advertising dollar that any creative ad agency would hope to equal.